decisions..decisions..

decisions..decisions..

in every person's life there comes a point when we have to sacrifice one thing for another.although it might hurt, but we have to make a choice.and i choose DJ TIESTO!haha!march 31 will be another night of ecstasy and bliss to all you ravers out there..yes, i mean YOU!dj tiesto will set the PICC grounds on fire.but the set back here is Hed Kendi will be hitting manila on the same date at the world trade center.why do they have to set it on the same freakin' date?grrr!anyway..ive made my choice and i believe it's the best one.i just hope my boss would grant my request for an off on april 1.a girl has to rest after a night of late-night partying, don't you think?which reminds me to request for another off on may 27 for CHICANE!aarrrgghhh!

now don't get me wrong here..it's not as if all i think about is partying and i don't take my work seriously.i do indulge myself into other s565912751dsc_630313_1__1tuffs too you know.like..like..uhmm..i'll try to get back to you on this some other time, ayt?for the meantime..PARTY ON!!!

28012006_2 28012006h_1

0 comments:

Older Post Home